PRIDE Ascend is a training initiative that enables people with disabilities to gain technical skills and attain industry-based certifications to help meet the growing demand for skilled labor.
Currently, PRIDE Ascend offers training programs in construction and facility maintenance. Both programs offer certificates of completion, award continuing education unit credits, and provide continued workforce training opportunities through internships.
PRIDE Ascend is built on the foundation of PRIDE’s valuable accreditations with the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) and the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) accredited program offered by the Technical Publishing Company (TPC) as its foundation. PRIDE Industries is also accredited as a licensed Career Training school through the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
- Construction and facility maintenance-based training programs
- Continuing education unit credits
- Continued workforce training opportunities
- Career-specific internships
- Must be 18 years of age or older and eligible for Regional Center services
- Possess I-9 documentation
- Have transportation to and from designated service or employment location