Proper preparation for employment will set employees up for success. To support this transition, PRIDE Industries offers a range of transition services focused on self-determination, employment preparation, and job placement. We offer group and individual services to help people successfully enter the workplace, with a special focus on each individual’s needs and interests.
Our collaboration includes:
- Planning & coordination: Meetings with families, caregivers, schools, worksites, WorkAbility, Regional Centers and the Department of Rehabilitation.
- Involvement: Attendance at Individual Education Plan (IEP) or Individual Transition Plan (ITP) meetings when appropriate.
- Engagement: Attendance at community transition events and fairs.
- PRIDE-sponsored Transition Advisory Board: Community/parent semiannual advisory and planning meetings.
Contact us to get started.
- Job development / Job placement / Coaching
- External Situational Analysis
- Job Exploration
- Personal Vocational Social Adjustment
- Personal development
- Safety awareness
- Job specific instruction
Community-Access Independent Living Services
- Instruction focused on social, recreation, independent living, and advocacy and communication skills
- Peer interaction
- Community access
- Must be 18 years of age or older and eligible for Regional Center services/or Department of Rehabilitation services
- Have medical clearance through the Department of Rehabilitation to work or participate in PRIDE
- Have documentation of diagnosed medical, psychological or other disability
- Meet guidelines for fee sponsorship, generally Regional Center, Department of Rehabilitation, or private pay
- Possess I-9 documentation
- Express interest or desire to participate in services.
- Have transportation to and from designated service or employment location
E’s Transition Services