Organizational Employment Services
PRIDE Industries provides work and training opportunities for adults with disabilities who choose to develop their employment skills in preparation for competitive employment. PRIDE provides the supports that enable individuals to achieve their employment goals while earning a paycheck.
PRIDE identifies opportunities for training, job placement, and job supports for individuals with disabilities in employment opportunities that allow for long-term career development.
Organizational Employment Services allows for employers to diversify their workforce and to hire individuals who are prepared with industry certified training programs and workplace job supports with access to Vocational Rehabilitation programs that provide funding for training, internships, trial work experiences, and workplace disability awareness supports.
- Job skill development
- Job training
- Trial community work experience
- Living skills
- On-the-job support
“Getting a job was a struggle because other employers do not provide the same services that PRIDE does. ”
Anthony G. - PRIDE Industries employee
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have documentation of diagnosed medical, psychological or other disability with a description of accommodations needed
- Provide relevant information regarding medical/personal/educational/ employment history
- Referral packet from an appropriate agency
- Ability to perform activities of daily living independently