Independent Living Services For Adults With Disabilities
PRIDE Industries’ Independent Living Services (ILS) provides on-going support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live independently and participate actively in their community. PRIDE’s skilled professionals provide community-based services in Northern California, working one-on-one with each individual served to reach their unique needs and goals.
Our person-centered curriculum covers more than 300 skills essential for living an independent life and designed to meet each individual’s needs, capabilities, and goals.
Interested in Independent Living Services?
• Advocacy & Assertiveness
• Social & Community Interactions
• Shopping & Budgeting
• Exploitation Prevention
• Emergency Help
• Home, Personal, & Community Safety
• Healthy Relationships & Boundaries
• Hygiene, Health, & Nutrition
• Clothing & Home Maintenance
• Meal Planning & Preparation
COMMUNITY RESOURCE AWARENESS
• Public Transportation & DMV Preparation
• Job Success Skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older and eligible for Regional Center services
- Have medical clearance through the Department of Rehabilitation to work or participate in PRIDE
- Provide relevant information regarding medical/personal/educational/ employment history
- Meet guidelines for fee sponsorship, generally Regional Center, Department of Rehabilitation, or private pay
PRIDE Industries is committed to providing safe and healthy skill development programs. To continue to meet this goal during the pandemic, we developed the following Alternative Service Delivery plan for our Independent Living Services (ILS) program. Our goal is to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 while continuing to provide effective services, requiring support staff, management, and service recipients to take all reasonable and mandated precautions. Read more.