Community Employment Services
PRIDE Industries has built a network of more than 230 community employers who share our belief that the same qualities that help a person rise above their disability are the most sought after in the workplace: resilience, determination, and persistence.
Through its community employment services, PRIDE provides assistance to individuals to help them become productive employees, which also helps businesses build a reliable workforce that adds value to their community and creates good jobs for people with disabilities.
PRIDE’s job developers, coaches, and assessment specialists work closely with employees and employers to identify areas of need and carefully match qualified workers to appropriate job opportunities.
Contact us to get started.
Our employer partners gain a dependable, productive and qualified workforce while reducing training time and cost. Our employees enjoy successful employment, earn a paycheck, contributing to their communities and improve the quality of their lives.
- Applicant screening
- Onsite job coaching and assessment
- Dedicated support staff
- Tax credit availability
- Employer/employee consultation
- Job opportunity analysis
- Follow-up services
- ADA employment support
- Must be 18 years of age or older and eligible for Department of Rehabilitation services
- Provide relevant information regarding medical/personal/educational/ employment history per Department of Rehabilitation service requirements
- Able to perform activities of daily living independently
- Possess I-9 documentation
- Must be able to pass required background clearances according to contract when applicable
- Have transportation to and from designated service or employment location
Community Business Partners
PRIDE Industries partners with more than 230 community employers to place people with disabilities into employment, including:
Interested in becoming a Community Employment Partner? Contact our team to get started.