PRIDE Industries Coronavirus-Related Services
- Coronavirus Cleaning and Disinfection Services: High-touch point disinfection and enhanced HVAC cleaning with products that kill Coronavirus in 30 seconds.
- Temporary Clinical Environments: PRIDE can assemble and maintain modular hospitals and facilities needed to ease the strained healthcare system.
- Manufacturing of Ventilator Parts: Our West Coast facility is ISO 13485 Certified for Class 1 and Class 2 medical device subassemblies.
- Surgical Masks & Other Medical Supplies: General assembly, packaging, warehousing, and distribution.
- Quick Printing Services: On-demand type printing, including posters, brochures, flyers, with quick turnarounds.
Creating Paths to Employment for People with Disabilities
Through person-centered job coaching, training and placement, we help individuals find the job that best matches their abilities, and we support their ongoing success. Read our stories.
PRIDE People Services exists to support people during every step of their job search. We offer a variety of employment services as well as vocational training, scholarships, and internships. We also work closely with youth and veterans. Our goal is to help people realize their full potential as they make meaningful contributions to their communities through employment.
How You Can Help
Today, one-in-five Americans have a disability and two-thirds of working age Americans with disabilities are unemployed. People with disabilities represent the single largest and most diverse minority in the country. Your donation provides people with disabilities or barriers to employment with the support they need to realize their full potential as they make meaningful contributions to their communities through employment. But we need your help!