At PRIDE Industries, U.S. veterans will find a team that welcomes and supports them as they develop their future careers. Veterans acquire many useful skills during their service that makes them outstanding leaders in the civilian workforce community. PRIDE Industries helps individuals leverage these transferable skills for job opportunities within PRIDE, and provides support to employees who have served in any branch of the military, as well as their spouses and children.
PRIDE’s AbilityOne® contracts on military bases provide an environment that is familiar and comfortable for veterans with significant disabilities and challenges. PRIDE also hires family members of active-duty military personnel or veterans.
- Veteran liaison
- Referral resources
- Resume development
- AbilityOne® partner
- Job opportunities for veterans with security clearance and skilled trades
“From the start of my interview, I knew that this company was different. My prior work in the military was viewed as a positive aspect rather than something that I needed to hide.”
Vernon A., U.S. Army Veteran
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have served in the military
- Provide relevant information regarding medical/personal/educational/ employment history
- Spouses and children of active duty military personnel and military veteran employees are eligible for support
- Some contracts will require base clearance
College Scholarships for Military Children
To show its thanks and to support our troops, PRIDE sponsors four annual scholarships to sons and daughters of active duty, reserve/guard or retired military. The scholarships are administered through the Fisher House Foundation and the scholarships for Military Children Program. These financial awards help military families with tuition payment, books, lab fees, and room and board.